Monday 21 May 2012

Anne Robinson is well known for presenting her show 'The Weakest Link'. I began to research more about the show and the different elements in it. i also looked into her personal life and discovered she is a recovering alcoholic. She has one daughter who she lost custody of only aged 2 because she was an unfit mother.
Robinson is well known for her blunt "you are the weakest link...goodbye". Her nickname is 'Queen of Mean'.
For my place setting i decided to make it more interactive like her show. For  the plate I choose to make an oval out of MDF and paint it blue just like the voting off boards which they use on the show.
I wanted to ask a question and then use the cutlery as the tools to answer. I decided to aske the question
 "what is the medical term used to describe what is commonly known as a facelift?
 A. Ostectomy 
B. Fistulotomy
 C.Rhytidectomy
I chose this question because anne robinson is well known for her many facelifts! 


On my cutlery i carver in the choices A, B and C and on the hanndles I carved in 'Goodbye' on the ones that were incorrect to hint at her "you are the weakest link goodbye" I put all this cutlery in the napkin so that you had to pull out the one you thought was correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment