Wednesday 11 April 2012

These were my first thumbnail drawings just looking at the different things that we would associate with water and different things we associate with saving.

 These were more thumbnails where I started to look at different ideas. I was looking at the simple drop of water because it is clear and understandable bearing in mind the size the stamo was going to be.


Throughout my research I looked at the amount of water we waste in Ireland/Europe in comparison to the third world countries. The statistics were shocking. I learned that 4,000 children die everyday in Africa due to lack of fresh water. Reducing just one years worth of water wastage in Ireland will be enough to provide 1L of water per person everyday to the water-less population. This is when i started thinking of possible typography to put on a stamp with the phrase "waste water waste a life"


No comments:

Post a Comment