Wednesday 11 April 2012

For the crit on the Monday we had to have 2 sets of stamps with 2 different concepts at A5 size. My first concept was all about minding water so I combined the different things we use to hold, stop, save, or protect with the drop of water.

My second idea was more to do with water wastage and it's effect on humans. There was element to this set that I liked such as the fingerprint with the river and the drop and the slogan "waste water waste a life" but when I saw them all together they weren't very strong as a set of 4.

My tutors and classmates encourages me to with the drop idea. The close peg and the lock and chains were the most effective from the origonal set so I began to brainstorm some more with thumbnails for the 2 remaining stamps.


I then did a few quick thumbmails to try and decide what layout i was going to use for my stamp. Like where  I was going to position my text the image and the price etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment